Визуальный редактор саунд-треков цифрового видео. Позволяет импортировать видеофайлы
с последующей экстракцией аудио, его редактированием и последующем возвращении в видео клип (фильм). Позволит записать аудио с любого источника, конвертировать видеофайлы и др.
Windows 2000/XP/2003 , Windows Vista Читать дальше...
* 3gp(.3gp, 3g2)
* Game Psp(.psp)
* MPEG1(.mpg, mpeg)
* MPEG2 PS (.mpg, mpeg, vob)
* Ms ASF(.asf, .wmv)
* Macromedia Flash video FLV (.flv)
* Real Video (rm)
* Apple Quicktime(.mov,.qt)
Способен генерировать –
* MS WMV8,9
* MPEG1(.mpg, mpeg)
* NTSC, PAL DVD mpeg
* NTSC, PAL SVCD mpeg
* NTSC, PAL VCD mpeg
* Ms Mpeg4 AVI(.avi)
* Divx AVI(.avi)
* Xvid AVI(.avi)
* H264 AVI(.avi)
* Mjpeg AVI(.avi)
* HuffYUV AVI(.avi)
* Swf Video(.swf)
* Flv Video (.flv)
* MPEG audio(.mp3, mp2)
* Ms WAV(.wav)
* Ms WMA(.wma)
* Amr audio(.amr)
* VOX(vox audio)
* SWF Audio
Используемые аудио эффекты:
* Amplify Increase - Increase volume on selected part of audio file
* Amplify Decrease - Decreases volume on selected part of audio file
* Fade In - Creates a fading in (soft to loud) effect in the selected part of an audio file.
* Fade Out - Creates a fading out (loud to soft) effect in the selected part of an audio file
* Normalize - Normalization allows you to achieve the greatest amount of amplification that will not result in clipping (distortion). All parts of the wave are amplified at equal levels.
For example, if the loudest peak of a waveform is at 80% and the quietest peak is at 20%, normalizing the file to 100% results in the waveform’s new loudest peak being 100%, and its new quietest peak being 40%.
* Chorus - Just as a chorus is a group of singers, the chorus effect can make a single instrument sound like there are actually several instruments being played. It adds some thickness to the sound, and is often described as 'lush' or 'rich'.
* Delay - Delay can be used to create single echoes, as well as a number of other effects. Delays of 35 milliseconds or more will be perceived as discrete echoes, while those falling within the 15-34 millisecond range can be used to create a simple chorus or flanging effect.
By reducing the delay times further down into the 1-14 millisecond range, you can spatially locate a mono sound (a sound with the same information for both the left and right channels) so that it appears as though the sound is coming from the left or the right side, even though the actual volume levels for left and right of the wave are identical.
* Invert - This effect flips the audio samples upside-down. This normally does not affect the sound of the audio at all. It is occasionally useful, for example when the left and right channels of a song both contain equal amounts of vocals, but unequal amounts of background instruments. By inverting one of the channels and not the other, the vocals will cancel each other out, leaving just the instrumentals. Obviously this only works if the exact same vocal signal is present in both of the channels to begin with.
Inverting doesn't produce an audible effect, but it can be useful in lining up amplitude curves when creating loops or pasting. If applied on a stereo waveform, both channels are inverted.
* Reverb - Reverberates selected part of an audio file.
* Reverse - Select this command to have the current selection play backwards by reversing the order of its samples. Reverse is useful for creating special effects. This effect reverses the selected audio; after the effect the end of the audio will be heard first and the beginning last. Some people reverse small portions of audio to make inappropriate language unintelligible, while others believe you can hear subliminal messages if you listen to speech backwards. You can also create interesting sound effects by recording natural events and reversing the audio.
* Flanger - Applies Flanging effect to the selected part of an audio file.
* Expander - Adds expander effect to the audio data array.
* Compressor - Reduces the dynamic range of a signal.
* Phaser - The name "Phaser" comes from "Phase Shifter", because it works by combining phase-shifted signals with the original signal. The movement of the phase-shifted signals is controlled using a Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO).
* Trim - Adds trim effect to the selected part of an audio file.
* Silence - Inserts a silence on selected part of audiofile
* Vibrato - Makes a Vibrato effect in the selected part of an audio file.
* Pitch Shift - Changes the frequency of the selected part of an audio file.
* Resample - Decreases or increases the rate of the selected part of an audio file.
* Stretch Time - Makes a Stretch effect in the selected part of an audio file, changing the pitch and duration.
* Insert silence - Insert silence in selected part of audio file
Add Noise - Insert noise at the current selection
* Mix from file - Mixes the selected part of an audio file with another file.
Используемые аудио фильтры:
* Band Pass Filter - Applies Band Pass filter to the selected part of an audio file.
* High Pass Filter - Applies high Pass filter to the selected part of an audio file.
* Low Pass Filter - Applies low Pass filter to the selected part of an audio file.
* High Shelf Filter - Applies high shelf filter to the selected part of an audio file.
* Low Shelf Filter - Applies low shelf filter to the selected part of an audio file.
* FIR Filter - Applies Finite Impulse Response filter to the selected part of an audio file.
* Notch Filter - Applies the Notch filter to the selected part of an audio file.
* PeakEQ Filter - Applies Peak EQ filter to the selected part of an audio file.
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 1 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащейся здесь.